Video: Dantonio Burnette runs a winter workout for NC State
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on January 30, 2013
Former All-ACC linebacker Dantonio Burnette has been an assistant strength & conditioning at his alma mater, NC State, for more than four years.
During winter workouts, it's the strength coaches who take over running the team.
NC State released a video of Burnette running a morning workout with the Wolfpack and wired him up for sound. Check it out below.
NC State opens the 2013 season against Louisiana Tech.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- NCAA grants waiver to Ole Miss assistant to monitor throwing mechanics of injured QB
- Finebaum: Johnny Manziel is trending towards becoming a punch line
- Does an experienced offensive line lead to success?
- Paul Johnson counting on Ted Roof
- Photo: UCLA says it is 'Linebacker U'
- Mike Zimmer on Hard Knocks: 'Sometimes I'm portrayed as a lunatic'
- Ellis Johnson explains why he's not concerned about the effect of Malzahn's tempo
- Mike Smith: We won't talk about being 10 yards short
- Larry Fedora: 'It's one of the greatest things in college sports'
- Alabama's locker room will have a waterfall