Monte Kiffin's weekend plans
Posted by: Pete Roussel on July 21, 2012
Inspired by Hugh Freeze's comments from earlier this week about Oxford, MS, Monte Kiffin arrived in town this weekend to evaluate first-hand the atmosphere of this small college town.
Either that OR Kiffin arrived after a long-planned trip to visit his son, Chris Kiffin, who coaches the defensive line for Ole Miss.
The bottom line is Monte Kiffin is in Oxford, Mississippi. And he's wearing some Ole Miss apparel thanks to distinguished Ole Miss equipment manager Ken Crain.
By the looks of this tweet from Chris Kiffin, it appears Monte wanted to get a job around the neighborhood on Saturday night.
While Oxford has some nice houses, it's unlikely that Monte will see anything like Lane Kiffin's new house. This week, Lane and his wife Layla purchased a 7,308 square foot house in Manhattan Beach $5.5 million.
Recent articles on CoachingSearch.com
Pete Roussel is a valuable resource for coaches, athletic directors, NFL front-office personnel, and college football enthusiasts. A former college football coach, Roussel shares insight on coaches 365 days a year and is recognized as the most trusted expert on coaching transactions. Follow @CoachingSearch on twitter and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Carolina football nails season-ticket promo
- Clemson releases hype video 100 days from opener
- Ed Cunningham: I would have trashed that coach on social media
- Dan Mullen: I'm more worried about winning than the number of games
- 100 days out: Butch Jones delivers video message to the Vol nation
- Oklahoma schools partner for tornado recovery shirt
- Indiana posts teaser video for… something
- Ron Jaworski: I don't think Chip Kelly's offense will work in the NFL
- Photo: Northwestern's Gator Bowl championship ring
- Bill O'Brien explains motivation for Penn State football in 2013