NBC Sports to air 15 D1-AA games this fall
Posted by: Pete Roussel on June 7, 2012
NBC and NBC Sports released their TV schedules for this fall. Interestingly, NBC Sports will broadcast 15 games at the D1-AA level this season. Harvard, Yale, Penn, Delaware, and Towson each have three TV games.
NBC Sports' college football studio team of Liam McHugh, Doug Flutie and Hines Ward will provide pre- and post-game coverage on NBC and/or NBC Sports Network every Saturday. Game commentators will be announced closer to the start of the season.
Here's the entire release.
D1-AA games on NBC Sports in 2012
Delaware State at Delaware (Sept 8)
William & Mary at Towson (Sept 15)
Yale at Cornell (Sept 22)
Harvard at Brown (Sept 22)
Penn at Dartmouth (Sept 29)
Florida A&M vs. Southern (Sept 29)
Towson at James Madison (Oct 6)
Brown at Princeton (Oct 13)
Penn at Yale (Oct 20)
Delaware at Old Dominion (Oct 27)
Towson at Delaware (Nov 3)
Harvard at Penn (Nov 10)
Yale at Harvard (Nov 17)
Grambling vs. Southern (Nov 24)
Pete Roussel is a valuable resource for coaches, athletic directors, NFL front-office personnel, and college football enthusiasts. A former college football coach, Roussel shares insight on coaches 365 days a year and is recognized as the most trusted expert on coaching transactions. Follow @CoachingSearch on twitter and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCAA grants waiver to Ole Miss assistant to monitor throwing mechanics of injured QB
- Finebaum: Johnny Manziel is trending towards becoming a punch line
- Does an experienced offensive line lead to success?
- Paul Johnson counting on Ted Roof
- Photo: UCLA says it is 'Linebacker U'
- Mike Zimmer on Hard Knocks: 'Sometimes I'm portrayed as a lunatic'
- Ellis Johnson explains why he's not concerned about the effect of Malzahn's tempo
- Mike Smith: We won't talk about being 10 yards short
- Larry Fedora: 'It's one of the greatest things in college sports'
- Alabama's locker room will have a waterfall