Photo: Are these new Texas Tech helmets?
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on February 24, 2013
Last week, it was revealed that Kliff Kingsbury will have creative license for Texas Tech's uniforms.
Now, a photo of some Texas Tech helmets has made its way around the internet, originating on Reddit from the brother of a recruit who attended Tech's junior day. Let's just say the Red Raiders may have plenty of options.
Some of these have the current Double-T, some have numbers, some have the mascot on horseback. There's no word if any of these are official, but personally, I think they all look pretty good.
If this is the start of a new look under Kingsbury, Tech fans probably will be quite happy.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Al Borges: 'People don't understand the value of a failed play'
- College football off-season studies
- Michigan State AD: Hiring Dantonio was 'scientific' not just 'I like that guy'
- 100 days until college football
- South Carolina football nails season-ticket promo
- Clemson releases hype video 100 days from opener
- Ed Cunningham: I would have trashed that coach on social media
- Dan Mullen: I'm more worried about winning than the number of games
- 100 days out: Butch Jones delivers video message to the Vol nation
- Oklahoma schools partner for tornado recovery shirt