Ellis Johnson's lost cell phone returns
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on January 28, 2013
New Auburn defensive coordinator Ellis Johnson had a bit of an embarrassing moment two weeks ago, when his cell phone was stolen while recruiting.
We found out because Johnson tweeted about it.
Well, after two long weeks that had to be devastating for Johnson's family, we're happy to report the phone was returned. Johnson tweeted the news Sunday.
It's unclear if there was any damage done to or with the phone.
But in all seriousness, as we mentioned in the first post, always make sure your phone data is backed up somewhere. Be prepared for worst-case scenarios.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finebaum: Johnny Manziel is trending towards becoming a punch line
- Does an experienced offensive line lead to success?
- Paul Johnson counting on Ted Roof
- Photo: UCLA says it is 'Linebacker U'
- Mike Zimmer on Hard Knocks: 'Sometimes I'm portrayed as a lunatic'
- Ellis Johnson explains why he's not concerned about the effect of Malzahn's tempo
- Mike Smith: We won't talk about being 10 yards short
- Larry Fedora: 'It's one of the greatest things in college sports'
- Alabama's locker room will have a waterfall
- Despite 6 new assistants, Phil Steele predicts Marshall as the most improved team