Video: NIU players go wild over Orange Bowl jerseys
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on December 27, 2012
We hear it all the time: "If you look good, you play good."
Well, Northern Illinois has the first part down after revealing special jerseys for the Orange Bowl.
Many have ripped the Huskies, saying they don't belong in the game. We've heard this before. Some said Boise State didn't belong, then they upset Oklahoma. On the other side, Hawaii was blown out by Georgia.
How will the Huskies do? Two things we do know: They will look good, and they're not short on confidence.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo: Jaguars release rendering of stadium enhancement
- Twitter code words are the latest social media trend
- Tom Herman hopes to use Dana Holgorsen's diamond formation
- Brady Hoke: The SEC isn't the only conference with good football
- Does Erik Spoelstra feel lucky to have a Game 7?
- Scott Frost: When Chip Kelly left, this team could have run itself
- Al Golden: 'There are great days ahead'
- NCAA grants waiver to Ole Miss assistant to monitor throwing mechanics of injured QB
- Finebaum: Johnny Manziel is trending towards becoming a punch line
- Does an experienced offensive line lead to success?