Les Miles had a confusing Christmas week
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on December 26, 2012
Les Miles is one of the most-followed coaches on Twitter, and it doesn't take long to figure out why.
The Mad Hatter is often as whacky on the social media site as he is in real life.
On Christmas Day, Miles tweeted his confusion about receiving a beard trimmer, even though he doesn't have a beard.
Below are two other notable tweets from Miles in the past week. The Santa hat makes sense, but the second tweet brings up all sorts of questions.
The cow is presumably related to the Chick Fil-A Bowl, in which the Tigers will play, but why is Miles wearing an Olympic trials sweatshirt and holding a cake? Only the coach knows.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo: Michigan State coaches send welcome letter to recent commit
- Steve Sarkisian: 'It has taken a long time to recruit'
- Troy Calhoun describes his tough recruiting pitch at Air Force
- College football study: Which teams play the most snaps per game?
- Photo: Nick Saban looks at his Alabama Sports Hall of Fame display
- Graphic: Wyoming sells MWC's record in BCS games
- James Franklin on schedule: Things are great, why change?
- Nick Saban on preparing for Manziel: "That's an ongoing process."
- Eastern Michigan offers skydiving with Ron English for fundraising
- Dabo Swinney: 'We're not playing the SEC, we're playing LSU'