Video: Gary Andersen mic'd up
Posted by: Pete Roussel on November 26, 2012
Gary Andersen has been the head coach at Utah State for four seasons.
Under Andersen, the Aggies have finished 4-8, 4-8, 7-6, and 10-2. By finishing 6-0 in conference play, Utah State has claimed the 2012 WAC championship.
He did so with a first-year play-caller on the offensive side of the ball and a new defensive coordinator in Dave Aranda, who joined the program last off-season after two years as the Hawaii defensive coordinator.
It will be interesting to see if Colorado approaches Andersen, who garnered interest from Colorado State last off-season before deciding to remain at Utah State.
Tonight, Utah State released "Gary Andersen Mic'd Up".
Check out the man who has a Utah State tattoo on his back. (He promised his team he'd get it if they went to a bowl game in 2011)>
Recent articles on CoachingSearch.com
Pete Roussel is a valuable resource for coaches, athletic directors, NFL front-office personnel, and college football enthusiasts. A former college football coach, Roussel shares insight on coaches 365 days a year and is recognized as the most trusted expert on coaching transactions. Follow @CoachingSearch on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Al Borges: 'People don't understand the value of a failed play'
- College football off-season studies
- Michigan State AD: Hiring Dantonio was 'scientific' not just 'I like that guy'
- 100 days until college football
- South Carolina football nails season-ticket promo
- Clemson releases hype video 100 days from opener
- Ed Cunningham: I would have trashed that coach on social media
- Dan Mullen: I'm more worried about winning than the number of games
- 100 days out: Butch Jones delivers video message to the Vol nation
- Oklahoma schools partner for tornado recovery shirt