Pat Fitzgerald surprises his team with a new decor inside the team meeting room
Posted by: Pete Roussel on August 8, 2012
Pat Fitzgerald tweeted on Tuesday, "Today feels a lot like Christmas. Oh wait, it's just the first day of practice! GO CATS!"
Fitzgerald was obviously pumped about the start of a new year. His coaching staff is 1 of 16 staffs in the country to have kept all 9 assistant coaches intact during the off-season.
But yesterday must have truly felt like Christmas for the players, who were surprised to see a newly decorated team meeting room upon their arrival. The room was transformed from what appeared like a dull dungeon to a more vibrant appearance incorporating the Northwestern brand.
Check out the new decor inside the team meeting room.
Recent articles on CoachingSearch.com
Pete Roussel is a valuable resource for coaches, athletic directors, NFL front-office personnel, and college football enthusiasts. A former college football coach, Roussel shares insight on coaches 365 days a year and is recognized as the most trusted expert on coaching transactions. Follow @CoachingSearch on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Al Borges: 'People don't understand the value of a failed play'
- College football off-season studies
- Michigan State AD: Hiring Dantonio was 'scientific' not just 'I like that guy'
- 100 days until college football
- South Carolina football nails season-ticket promo
- Clemson releases hype video 100 days from opener
- Ed Cunningham: I would have trashed that coach on social media
- Dan Mullen: I'm more worried about winning than the number of games
- 100 days out: Butch Jones delivers video message to the Vol nation
- Oklahoma schools partner for tornado recovery shirt