|Written by Pete Roussel|
Saturday January 28, 2012
Wisconsin: Bret Bielema has signed a 1-year contract extension through January 31, 2017.
Rutgers: Offensive line coach Kyle Flood interviewed for the head coaching job today.
Tampa Bay Bucs: Arizona Cardinals head coahc Ken Whisenhunt has reportedly denied Greg Schiano permission to interview wide receivers coach John McNulty.
Indianapolis Colts: Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator Bruce Arians has accepted the offensive coordinator position with the Colts.
Pitt: I've just learned that Pitt head coach Paul Chryst will add Inoke Breckterfield as defensive line coach. Breckterfield coach the defensive line this past year at UCLA. Jim Mora had retained Breckterfield as an operations assistant, but Breckterfield has opted to join the staff at Pitt.
Georgia Tech: Sources tell me that co-offensive line coach Todd Spencer is not expected to return to the staff.
Denver Broncos: Former Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Jack Del Rio accepted the defensive coordinator job with the Broncos. Also, former Jacksonville head strength coach Luke Richesson joined the Denver organization is the same capacity.
New York Jets: Former Minnesota Vikings defensive line coach Karl Dunbar accepted the defensive line job with the Jets.
- Does Erik Spoelstra feel lucky to have a Game 7?
- Scott Frost: When Chip Kelly left, this team could have run itself
- Al Golden: 'There are great days ahead'
- NCAA grants waiver to Ole Miss assistant to monitor throwing mechanics of injured QB
- Finebaum: Johnny Manziel is trending towards becoming a punch line
- Does an experienced offensive line lead to success?
- Paul Johnson counting on Ted Roof
- Photo: UCLA says it is 'Linebacker U'
- Mike Zimmer on Hard Knocks: 'Sometimes I'm portrayed as a lunatic'
- Ellis Johnson explains why he's not concerned about the effect of Malzahn's tempo