|Written by Josh Kendall|
Posted by: Josh Kendall on January 9, 2013
We're going to start the day off with a great idea from Purdue.
In honor of new head coach Darrell Hazell's first day on the job this week, the university's athletic department is offering a free signed hat from the coach for the fan who can best "Hazell Your Hat." Anyone who has seen Hazell stalk the sideline knows what they mean. The former Kent State coach shapes the ball cap very distinctively, and the best news is there is still time for you to enter.
Always dreamed of owning a Purdue cap signed by Darrell Hazell? Watch the video and enter by Sunday. We've included two videos with this one - one that explains the contest and another showing Hazell's distinctive headgear.
Josh Kendall is a staff writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered the SEC for more than 15 years for papers such as the Athens Banner-Herald, Macon Telegraph, and The State. He’s the father of two boys who he’s hoping don’t inherit his wide receiver frame and offensive guard feet. Follow @EyeOnCoaches on twitter and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCAA grants waiver to Ole Miss assistant to monitor throwing mechanics of injured QB
- Finebaum: Johnny Manziel is trending towards becoming a punch line
- Does an experienced offensive line lead to success?
- Paul Johnson counting on Ted Roof
- Photo: UCLA says it is 'Linebacker U'
- Mike Zimmer on Hard Knocks: 'Sometimes I'm portrayed as a lunatic'
- Ellis Johnson explains why he's not concerned about the effect of Malzahn's tempo
- Mike Smith: We won't talk about being 10 yards short
- Larry Fedora: 'It's one of the greatest things in college sports'
- Alabama's locker room will have a waterfall