The top 10 tweets from the tenth Saturday of college football
Posted by: Chris Vannini on Sunday November 06, 2016
- Faux Pelini (@FauxPelini): “HAHA LOOKS WHO SUCKS AT PUNTING YARDS.
OHIO STATE: 0”
- Ryan Nanni (@celebrityhottub): “Death Valley is good, but the superior move is to name your stadium something deceptively friendly, like Cuddle Town.”
- Matt Hinton (@MattRHinton): “Kentucky's repeatedly running down UGA's throat with a freshman RB in the Wildcat and Kirby Smart is covered in lava."
- Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog): “Texas-TTU ran so long we're joining the Stanford game ‘in progress’... in the second quarter.”
- Spencer Hall (@edsbs): “Daron Payne was ready to fight the whole LSU bench, draft him or hire him for your business interests.”
- Cecil Hurt (@CecilHurt): “I know it sounds crazy but I really think Dr. Jill Stein could win the (SEC) East Division.”
- The Solid Verbal (@SolidVerbal): “Took a loooonnnnggggg time to realize the Florida-Arkansas stream had frozen.”
- Gabe Bock (@GabeBock): “A&M media relations tried hard to get a defender to come to Postgame presser. Nobody would come. D failed to show up during or after game.”
- Adam Kramer (@KegsNEggs): “Mississippi State's regular season is essentially a create-your-own adventure.”
- Robby Kalland (@RKalland): “Yeah but Michigan State's gonna get a great draft pick.”