The top 10 tweets from the eighth Saturday of college football
Posted by: Chris Vannini on Sunday October 23, 2016
- Ryan Nanni (@celebrityhottub): “The ideal Kansas State drive lasts so long that the opposition runs out of food and has to surrender.”
- Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN): “Oklahoma-Texas Tech is making Oregon-Cal look like a defensive clinic.”
- Stewart Mandel (@slmandel): Nick Saban three years ago: "Is this really what we want football to be?"
Saban: "Ok. Be careful what you wish for."
- Tom Fornelli (@TomFornelli): “Ever wonder what it’d be like to watch a 5-year old fight a bear? *turns on Alabama*”
- Spencer Hall (@edsbs): "’Gotta limit your carries’ is a thing you legit have to think about with Alabama defenders.”
- Robby Kalland (@RKalland): “Ohio State fans can't complain about any pass interference ever unless they wanna give up a title.”
- The Solid Verbal (@SolidVerbal): “We’re all ignoring easily the story of the day: the CBS game is going to clock in at under four hours!”
- LG (@LGhail): "So Illinois is really going with the "start the 3rd string QB so Michigan's DL doesn't kill the starter" strategy. Cowardly, but brilliant.”
- Will Clark (@WClark840WHAS): “The kickoff kid has more yards than NC State.”
- Chris Brown (@smartfootball):