The top 10 tweets from college football's Playoff Saturday
Posted by: Chris Vannini on Sunday January 01, 2017
- Dan Wolken (@DanWolken): “Lane taking years off Saban’s life for when he’s Auburn’s coach in 2022 is the true definition of playing the long game.”
- Ryan Nanni (@celebrityhottub): “NICK SABAN: 'Lane, can you pass the asparagus, please?' LANE KIFFIN: (loudly opens bag of fun size Snickers).”
- Adam Schnepp (@aeschnepp): “Laughed a little when they mentioned Bama's lack of depth. Oh no, they might have to replace the hippogriff with a minotaur.”
- Ace Anbender (@AceAnbender): “Alabama makes you ask questions like 'Is that a DE or a safety?'"
- Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN): “For first time in @CFBPlayoff era, we will have split national champions: Bama’s offense and Bama’s defense.”
- Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel): “Bad news for Washington. Bama did this to Michigan State last year and salted the earth so nothing could grow there again.”
- Eleven Warriors (@11W): “Dabo really did read Urban's book.”
- Matt Brown (@MattBrownCFB): “Good news for the Big 12 is that it scored as many points in the playoff as the Big Ten.”
- Tom Fornelli (@TomFornelli): “If you gave Brent Venables some rubber bands, four paper clips and clay he could make a 1st round DL out of it."
- Spencer Hall (@edsbs): “College football is just like you and me, half of those who go out on New Year's get embarrassingly trashed in public.”
- Bonus: Faux Pelini (@FauxPelini): ".@OSUCoachMeyer I can get you tickets to the FCS championship game if you want."